[ic] BounceReferrals break Admin UI (was IC 5.6.1& Admin bugs)

David Bordas bordas at testadaz.com
Mon Mar 16 18:26:32 UTC 2009

DB a écrit :
> I'm no guru but this sounds like permission problems. I'd start by
> checking the owner/group settings of the catalog files.
>
> DB

Hi,

I think i found something, disable BounceRefferals
(http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/confs/BounceReferrals.html) seems to
correct all my admin problems. (flex_select : no database, add item with
images => Internal server error, edit an order => go to website with
scan error...).

Very strange thing. Did someone notice this before ?

Perhaps boucerefferals directive was in a wrong place of catalogs.cfg ?

Thank you.
David.