[ic] Variants table and mv_searchspec

graham hadgraft graham.hadgraft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:07:46 UTC 2009

Thank you i had not seen the mv_like_field, and mv_like_spec they certainly
sound like they may be useful for what i need.
Can anyone suggest some examples of this in use the documentation on RTFM is
very sparse on these two fields it seems.

In regards to Stefan Hornburg the reason for me want to use the search
region and search parameters, is that i am adding a feature to an already
existing site heavily reliant on these.  I do not want to recode the pages i
am adding the feature to as it is likely that i may miss something which is
reliant on what already shows.
Graham Hadgraft