[ic] New catalog problem

Sergiusz Jarczyk sergiusz.jarczyk at qresc.com
Mon Mar 23 15:04:26 UTC 2009

Mike Heins wrote:
> Can you try a build before Saturday, i.e. interchange-5.7.1-200903190658.tar.gz?
Mike,
Sorry, I was too pressed to check the things correctly. With this
version of build, I still have the timeout error, but this time I've
checked error.log in a catalog directory... And it gives the following:

my-link /cgi-bin/my-link/index.html Part of UTF-8 safe regex workaround
failed (this may not be a problem): 'print' trapped by operation mask at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/utf8_heavy.pl line 24.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/utf8.pm line 17.

my-link /cgi-bin/my-link/index.html UTF-8 regular expressions in a Safe
compartment are not working properly. This may affect code in perl or
calc blocks in your pages if you are processing UTF-8 strings in them.
Error: 'require' trapped by operation mask at (tag 'control') line 1.

Any ideas?

Sergiusz