[ic] displaying psd files

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Mon Mar 23 15:01:15 UTC 2009

I dropped a table into the index file for more information on opening
interchange. (5.6.1) In the table, I have images, descriptive text and a
link to another html page that contains a psd image. I have the html page
in the admin directory as that seems to be where interchange is looking
for it. I tried to put the psd file in the image directory, but when I
click on the link, I get a blank page. Is this the correct directory to
store the psd file?

The index page shows OK in the test area, but the link is not working from
the test.