[ic] Updated usps_query.tag

Mathew Jones mat at bibliopolis.com
Tue May 5 22:56:34 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,

I don't have a patch file, but there are some issues with "First-Class
Mail International". USPS apparently separated out the method to the
following (note the absence of the - ):

First Class Mail International Package
First Class Mail International Large Envelope
First Class Mail International Letters
First Class Mail International Flats
First Class Mail Int Parcels

I can confirm that the first one on the list works, but have not been
able to get the other 4 to return a shipping rate.

Mat