[ic] Iterations slow with mv_matchlimit incrementations

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed May 13 07:01:56 UTC 2009

Next step: you have 500 lines of code on which you try to increase the
ml=xxxxx
Can you reduce the amount of code to a couple of lines and maintain the same
behavior?

Eventually you might be able to reduce it to a certain level where it starts
to become possible to send it to the list ... Then on guru level it can be
traced through the Interchange core code to see if there is anything that
can be done to solve it :)

CU,

Gert