[ic] log_transaction

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu May 21 20:00:26 UTC 2009

I don't think you can see, but have you tried placing an order on your site
with javascript disabled, do you get anywhere?  If you are using the
standard code there is the file 'include/checkout/payment_select_multi'. In
this file is a select with javascript to determine the mv_order_profile
value:

              <select name="mv_order_profile"
                                onChange="[if scratch old_browser]

this.form.submit()
                                                        [else]
                                                                visible()
                                                        [/else]
                                                        [/if]">

Perhaps this could be not working in a particular situation.

CU,

Gert