[ic] Patch to differentiate between free shipping and unavailable shipping methods

Mark Lipscombe markl at gasupnow.com
Wed May 27 12:36:34 UTC 2009

Stefan Hornburg wrote:
 > Objection one: this is same as $cost >= 0

 > Objection two: this takes away cumulative calculation and also $m is
 > superfluous.

Based on racke's feedback, here is an updated patch which addresses his
concerns.

The shipping code is a pretty intimidating piece of Perl to try and wrap
one's head around without any documentation.  The patch worked for us,
so I was scared to refactor it in case it stopped doing just that :)

I've tested this against our test cases for the original problem, and it
passes.

Regards,
Mark