[ic] Moving advise

kerry at basicq.com kerry at basicq.com
Thu May 28 11:38:29 UTC 2009

Hi I am in the process of creating another cart, for retail. I am building
it on a local server and plan to move it to a remote server once I finish
it. It is on 5.6.6, and I believe the remote version is 5.6. What is the
best way to make the move as painless as possible? I have around 4,000
items in the product table, lots of options, lots of price breaks. I have
experienced problems with file corruption when using upload/download of
the tables, so I am seeking a better way, if possible.
Thanks,

Kerry