[ic] Correction for css UserTag

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Thu May 28 21:22:13 UTC 2009

Hi ICers,

Not sure if this is the best place to send this info, please let me know
if I should bring forward similar info differently in the future.

While working on print-only style sheets for an IC site I've developed,
I realized that the media parameter for the css tag wasn't resulting in
any media attribute being applied to the generated <link> tag.

I'm running IC v 5.4.2, with version 1.7 of the css.tag. It appears this
bug hasn't yet been corrected in the latest version of the tag available
through CVS.

After doing a quick check, I found that the media parameter is brought
in at line 92 of css.tag v 1.7, and added to the $extra variable.

The problem is that the $extra variable isn't used in the final output.
The line

        return qq{<link rel="stylesheet" href="$url">}  if $success;

should be

        return qq{<link rel="stylesheet" href="$url"$extra>}  if $success;

and then it works as intended.

Just thought I should bring this to someone's attention. :)

Best,
Tom

--
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC