[ic] Moving advise

kerry at basicq.com kerry at basicq.com
Sun May 31 16:20:29 UTC 2009

Correct, no root access. I cna use the tar backup Mike mentioned and get
it loaded to my access area on the remote site. Maybe I can get the remote
owner to take it from there. Same with the mysqldump file. Thanks for the
replies. I kinda thought the tar backup could be used, but was not 100%
sure.

Kerry