[ic] launchd?

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Mon Nov 2 20:44:10 UTC 2009

Jeff,

> Is anyone running interchange on OS X Server? I am using 10.4.11
> server and can't seem to get the new launchd to start my daemon when
> the system restarts.
>
> I can start it manually, but when I start it with a script, the
> daemon starts, but the catalogs won't run.

Do you get any sort of error message with this?  And are you running
this as a system-level launchd job, or under a specific user?  Can you
provide your plist for the startup?  In particular, I'm wondering if
something in your environment is not yet set up when starting up at
boot time.

Regards,

David
--