[ic] Interchange 5.7.4 release timeline proposal

lyn lyn at zolotek.net
Mon Nov 9 14:50:48 UTC 2009

On Sunday 08 November 2009 10:17:49 Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> Also I suggest to communicate with Lyn. He seems to have updated versions
> of some payment modules.

I will have to ask you to wait a little please. My sister finally passed away
on Sunday after a long battle with cancer and the funeral is on the 14th. My
mother has recently been put in secure care home and is off my hands, so
after the 14th I should be able to pay proper attention to things again.

Lyn