[ic] Payment Module Development

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Nov 12 12:46:43 UTC 2009

Hello, Interchange enthusiasts!

Ton Verhagen, Frederic Steinfels and myself found the need for a Interchange
Payment module for Swiss customers. One prerequisite for the payment gateway
is support for 3-D secure (Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode,
J/Secure) [1].

We included the following gateways in our research:

* Saferpay / SIX Card Solutions
(http://saferpay.six-card-solutions.com/de/offers/e-payment/Pages/default.aspx)

* Postfinance (http://www.postfinance.ch/)

* Ogone (http://www.ogone.com/, global payment provider)

It is very important for us to get a reliable mechanism for the customer
redirection needed for 3-D secure. If possible we want to generalize this,
maybe with global ActionMaps.

Please let us know if you are interested in this matter. Any help in terms
of implementation, funding, testing and documentation is
very much appreciated.

Regards
          Racke

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_secure