[ic] reports Affiliate

kerry at basicq.com kerry at basicq.com
Mon Nov 23 18:39:32 UTC 2009

> On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 07:48 -0500, kerry at basicq.com wrote:
>> I ma trying to figure out why I am getting visits by
>> Affiliate when I do not have a program for them. Just curious as to
>> where
>> the visit comes from.
>>
>> Kerry
>> k2b3
>>
>> Traffic Statistics
>>

> Take a look at your "affiliate" table.  There is probably at least 1
> "user" in there and whatever that affiliate is such as "hardhat".
> Someone clicked somewhere on a link such as
> http://yourwebite.com/cgi/catalogname/index.html?mv_pc=hardhat You can
> also look at your web server referral log (or use google analytics) to
> see who links to you...
>
> hth
> rick

I do still have hardhat and consolidated in the table. Could not see
anything from Google analytics, but google webmaster list links to the
site. Could not tell from information if it was one of them or not.
I will delete the two in the affiliate table and watch for a few more days
to see if any more show up.