[ic] Measuring overall "size" of sessions

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Nov 25 19:32:19 UTC 2009

I've a simple script in case I want to look into someone's session, which in
my case is stored on disk.
Perhaps it's a start ...

#!/my/path/to/perl

use Storable;
use Data::Dumper;

my $id = $ARGV[0];
my $d1 = substr($id,0,1);
my $d2 = substr($id,1,1);

my $root = "/my/path/to/session/dir";

print Dumper(retrieve("$root/$d1/$d2/$id"));

-------
If I then do ./readsession.pl  sessionid:IPaddress

It dumps the content of the session. You can of course play around with the
results instead of dumping it.

CU,

Gert