[ic] [interchange-core] Wanted: Wiki Software for icdevgroup.org

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Oct 15 15:44:52 UTC 2009

On 10/15/2009 12:52 AM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> I took a look at Wiki::Toolkit, which seems promising to me but needs
> integration work with Interchange.

...moving discussion to -users so everyone can benefit and comment.

I like that idea.  Looking at Wiki::Toolkit there seems to be two
components, the base engine that holds pages and tracks revisions, and
the formatter, of which there is a simple default and a few other
options.  I think we can easily toss out the formatter and make our own
with IC.  This would allow us to use ITL in macros and possibly on the
page (we can restrict the available tags).  It should be relatively easy
to use either an ActionMap or a missing specialsub to display wiki pages.

I wouldn't mind taking this on, but it would probably have to be next
month (I'm currently spending all my free time watching the baseball
postseason).

Peter