[ic] json content-type Unsupported

Mathew Jones mat at bibliopolis.com
Wed Oct 21 21:34:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am serving some json content from within interchange, and was receiving a "415 Unsupported
Content-Type for POST method" error message when calling the file using XMLHttpRequest. I tracked it
down to Server.pm which was checking valid content type. It seems only to be allowing the following:

"multipart/form-data|application/x-www-form-urlencoded|application/xml" (line 254, in 5.6.2)

Is there a reason that content type 'application/json' was not chosen to be in the list?

Regards,

Mat