[ic] Features question : forums and e-commerce

Dan Coltrin dec at forensica.com
Thu Oct 29 15:51:46 UTC 2009

I need to build a site that is equal part forums and e-commerce with the
primary product being pdf documents. I've looked at some of the Hall of
Fame examples and I suppose we'd match up best with the
BasketballCoach.com site except that our products would be documents and
not DVDs. Is Interchange suitable for this sort of site design?

Dan Coltrin

Our Mission: To provide scientific expertise to enhance public health