[ic] Get ActionMap to search 2 fields?

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 10:27:54 UTC 2009

Sorry if this is a duplicate, it appeared the first one never made the list.

Hi Folks,

I am trying to get an ActionMap to search 2 fields (category and category2)
of the products table for the value of $category, I currently have:-

$CGI->{mv_search_field} = "inactive\0prod_group\0category2,category";
$CGI->{mv_searchspec} = "1\0$prodgroup\0$category"; $CGI->{mv_column_op} =
"ne\0rm\0rm";

This doesn't work, is it the comma that is the problem, I tried escaping it
as well \, ??

Performing a scan using sf=category,category2 in a browser bar seems to work
ok so how do I get this into the actionmap?

Thanks,
Andy.