[ic] Simple Options, expired page

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Apr 19 01:02:20 UTC 2010

From: "Peter" <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:15 AM
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Subject: Re: [ic] Simple Options, expired page

> On 19/04/10 03:11, Mike Heins wrote:
>> That's kind of cool. Obviously git imports CVS history....too
>> bad it can't reach into the bytes and figure out what happened
>> prior to 2000 when I first put it in CVS. 8-)
>
> Yeah, I've often wished it could, hehehe.
>

> Peter

Mike,
I notice in Dispatch.pm that the code checks the scratch before the default
profiles.order data, maybe the evaluation order just needs to be changed in
Order.pm

from Dispatch.pm

# Parse the mv_click and mv_check special variables
sub parse_click {
        my ($ref, $click, $extra) = @_;
    my($codere) = '[-\w_#/.]+';
        my $params;

#::logDebug("Looking for click $click");
        if($params = $::Scratch->{$click}) {
                # Do nothing, we found the click
#::logDebug("Found scratch click $click = |$params|");
        }
        elsif(defined ($params = $Vend::Cfg->{OrderProfileName}{$click}) ) {
                # Do nothing, we found the click
                $params = $Vend::Cfg->{OrderProfile}[$params];

Steve