[ic] processing errors

kerry at basicq.com kerry at basicq.com
Thu Aug 19 08:46:26 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am having problems processing orders. I am using 5.6. First problem
involves processing an order with a price break on qyantity. This is the
message I am getting:

 (Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Can't setup DBI
handle of DBI::st=HASH(0xbeb8a10) to DBD::mysql::st_mem: unknown _mem
package at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/DBI.pm line
1267.

The second involves simple option items. Here is the error I get on these.

There was an error accepting payment: Undefined subroutine
&Vend::Options::Simple::price_options called at
/usr/local/interchange-5.6/lib/Vend/Options.pm line 256.

Some orders go through when no options or price breaks are involved.

Help :-(

Kerry