[ic] Pass WWW compliance tests, What needs to be changed?

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Tue Aug 24 22:03:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

If I get the git repos what do I need to set or change to make the website
pass all tests for WWW and css?  I have had a stroke and getting back to
where I was is taking a lot of time.  I have forgot all programming skills
and have learned to walk, talk, and write again.  So Please give be a
little more detail.  I know I am going to probably got through the long
learning curve again once I relean, c, c++, python, perl, php, all shell
scripting, awk and sed.  Thanks, in advance.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047