[ic] Problems: long winded explanation, and request for help.

Marty Tennison marty at dripdepot.com
Wed Dec 1 19:34:59 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:27:25 am Adam Lambert wrote:
[snip]

> Example 1:
>         <form action="[process-target]" method="post">
>         <input type=hidden  name="mv_todo" value="refresh">
>         <input type=hidden  name="mv_order_item"  value="ITEMSKU">
>         <input type="image" border="0" src="addtocart.gif" width="160"
> height="31"><br>
>         </form>

These might help...

<input type="hidden" name="mv_orderpage" value="path/to/basket-page">
[form-session-id]

Some ideas.

1) is your file system full or is the directory that holds your sessions
getting to large?

If you have errors in your interchange logs you may want to post them.  I'd
also look at the system logs to see if there is any hardware issues happening.

--
Marty Tennison                                                Drip Depot Inc
email: marty at dripdepot.com
web: www.dripdepot.com