[ic] Problems: long winded explanation, and request for help.

Adam Lambert adam at khouse.org
Wed Dec 1 21:35:31 UTC 2010

On 12/1/2010 1:14 PM, Justin La Sotten wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:27:25 am Adam Lambert wrote:
> [snip]
> I personally would do this:
> [snip]

Thanks, I'll try that.

>>  http://www.mydomain.com/blah/blah/blah/basket.html?mv_action=refresh&mv_order_item=ITEMSKU
> [snip]
> http://www.mydomain.com/blah/blah/blah/basket.html?mv_todo=refresh&mv_action=process&mv_order_item=ITEMSKU
>
> then this URL will indeed add the item to the cart as you would expect.

    Actually, the original example added items to the cart as expected;
in some ways, it did a better job of it than the <form> example -- as I
mentioned, I get different behavior between the two, and I don't know
why (though, both methods add the item to cart).

Thanks,

--
Adam Lambert (adam at khouse.org)