[ic] Table Editor "reliable return routes" not reliable

Chris Keane chris.keane at zoomius.com
Thu Dec 16 14:41:53 UTC 2010

A quick thought about the "reliable return routes" that seem to have
been checked in to Table/Editor.pm on April 6th...
The new radio buttons seem to override the manual setting of mv_nextpage
within the arguments to the table-editor tag.

We use table-editor to create items that then require extensive
post-processing after the item is created, on the mv_nextpage. However,
with this version we never get to our defined mv_nextpage because the
newly included radio buttons override our definition.

Perhaps updating line 4229 would do the trick:

if ($opt->{ui_new_item} && !$opt->{mv_nextpage}) {

This way the "reliable return routes" are only activated if mv_nextpage
is not defined.

Thoughts?

Chris.