[ic] Does Interchange Support Digital AutoDelivery?

Marco Landin ignition at fusemail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:38:08 UTC 2010

Hi.  I'm designing a site that ideally will incorporate a PayPal
payment funnel into a digital content autodelivery activity.  Does
your product offer this option?  Essentially I need the Paypal "Thank
You For Your Payment" endpage to either direct customers to a web
location where they can securely (psswd) one-time download their
digital product, *or* to generate an auto-download of a digital
product onto their home computer.

Does Interchange support any such activity, or any reasonable solution
to Digital Product Autodelivery?

Thank you for your reply,

(((M)))
Marco Landín