[ic] Does Interchange Support Digital AutoDelivery?

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Mon Feb 8 15:56:55 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-02-07 at 11:38 -0800, Marco Landin wrote:
> Hi.  I'm designing a site that ideally will incorporate a PayPal
> payment funnel into a digital content autodelivery activity.  Does
> your product offer this option?  Essentially I need the Paypal "Thank
> You For Your Payment" endpage to either direct customers to a web
> location where they can securely (psswd) one-time download their
> digital product, *or* to generate an auto-download of a digital
> product onto their home computer.
>
> Does Interchange support any such activity, or any reasonable solution
> to Digital Product Autodelivery?
>
> Thank you for your reply,
>
> (((M)))
> Marco Landín

take a look at the [deliver] tag.
http://www.icdevgroup.org/interchange-doc-5.2.0/frames/icdatabase_53.html I have used it to allow downloads based on login status, etc...  You can also use the user "acl" functions to control what can be accessed by who and when: http://www.icdevgroup.org/interchange-doc-5.2.0/frames/icdatabase_53.html

Best
Rick