[ic] Removing cgi-bin/cat and ?id=<session_id>

Ronald Colcernian rcc at Dresults.Com
Tue Feb 16 12:44:23 UTC 2010

Thanks to Gert and Peter for responding to my question.

I now understand that this was a failure on my part to read the
documentation, sorry about that.

Thanks for the clues; I have read and tested the robot stuff and my
issue is resolved.

Ron