[ic] Questions about Interchange

Todd W. White toddw.white at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 17 17:18:18 UTC 2010

Hello,

Our company manufactures and sells items that are of various sizes and
weights. We also sell internationally.

When we ship, be it via UPS, FedEx, or USPS, the carriers always want to
know several things in order to give us an accurate shipping quote to
our customers.

They usually want to know:

* The shipping weight of the item.
* The dimensions of the box it is being shipped in.
* The destination of the package.
* How many packages are going to that address.
* The value of the shipment.
* If we want to insure the shipment.

For international shipments, the carriers also calculate the customs
charges, if any, to the particular country the shipment is going to.

What I would like to know is:

1. Is your program configured to handle the type of data we would need
to give it so that it can accurately calculate shipping for people who
are buying items from our webstore?

2. If not, can it be configured to do so, and what would that cost?

3. Can it be setup to accept payments through PayPal?

4. We already accept credit cards - with your program, is it possible to
continue to do this in-house so that we do not have to pay someone like
authorize.net to do it?

5. Does Interchange have templates we can use to customize our store, or
do we supply that?

Please reply at your earliest convenience,

Todd W. White, Marketing Manager
Great Plains Audio
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma