[ic] New guide for setting up a Centos / RHEL 5 server and installing Interchange

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Sun Feb 21 16:08:25 UTC 2010

> I have just completed documenting the process I use to fully configure
> and secure and Rackspace cloud server with a Centos5.3 image.  While
> this guide has some sections that are specific to Rackspace it should be
> easy to use it for nearly any Centos or Redhat system.
>
> The guide is at:
> <http://cloud.github.com/downloads/pajamian/stuff/Rackspace_Interchange_Setup.html>
>
> Thanks in advance for any feedback.
>
> Peter

I just now got around to reading your guide - very nice.

I have considered utilizing the cloud for our next server.  Did you get your
system up and running, and how is it working for you?
Any data security issues, any problems convincing your customers that their
data is safe/secure  - Appreciate the insight, I may have a tough sell....

Thanks,
Steve