[ic] PCI Compliance

Ky Hisberg kyhis2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 01:31:26 UTC 2010

I have tried many combinations, but my apache 1.3.41 config needed this to
pass PCI compliance:

SSLProtocol -ALL +TLSv1 +SSLv3
SSLCipherSuite HIGH:!SSLv2:!ADH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!NULL:!EXPORT:!MEDIUM:!LOW

Thanks everyone!

I also had to use the lines above just like Curt.  In addition I had overlooked
that in the last complaint the port was different (443 was droped and 465 was
the only one mentioned) which turns out to be  a mail port so I think Grants
suggestion about the Cipher in Postfix sounds logical.  I hope that's it and we
can finally get the certification.  Thank you for everybodys input.

Kyle