[ic] Fedex www lookup

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Tue Jun 15 14:08:22 UTC 2010

> Do you use the CPAN Business::FedEx::DirectConnect perl module? The
> author might migrate the module to Web Services before the deadline
> and you'd be able to switch to that.
>
> - Grant

Yes I do use Business::FedEx::DirectConnect
Migrating the module to web services would be fantastic assuming that will
isolate this change by FedEx.

Jon
<<

Has anyone developed a drop in Fedex www module for the standard IC store -
I would be willing to kick in some funds for this.
It would be nice if it uses the cache data like the www ups module to speed
up requests, and fall back if fedex is offline for some reason.

Steve