[ic] process.html 404 errors

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 18:34:38 UTC 2010

>>> Probably don't have cookies enabled and you're not passing the session
>>> ID as part of the posted form.
>>>

>>> Peter
>>
>> That's the strange part.  I am passing it:
>>
>> <form action="[process secure=1]" method="post">
>> <input type="hidden" name="mv_session_id" value="[data session id]" />
>
> Disable cookies in your browser and see if you can replicate the problem.
>

> Peter

I can not duplicate the problem, even after disabling cookies.  I also
noticed that the IPs which get a 404 after POSTing also change
sessions with each GET access.  This problem doesn't pop up very
often, but I don't understand how it could ever happen.  Could it just
be a browser malfunction of some type?

I'm happy to provide any more info.  Just let me know what might be helpful.

- Grant