[ic] process.html 404 errors

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue Mar 9 02:26:38 UTC 2010

On 09/03/10 08:49, Grant wrote:
> My domain doesn't have any non-alphabetic characters.  It actually
> just happened again with the following UA:
>
> Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us)
> AppleWebKit/531.21.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4
> Safari/531.21.10
>
> Can anyone test an IC site on a Mac with Safari and cookies disabled?
> Or even a Windows machine?

Tried it with Safari4 / Windows.  It happens when I click on a one-click
search URL, it does not include the id= component in the url for those
in the standard demo.  The URL ends with open=.

It appears this may be the case in other browsers as well.  It looks to
do this with Opera / Linux at the very least.  More testing on the way.

Peter