[ic] Advice on learning Interchange?

Charles Quartz cq142857 at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 17 01:00:52 UTC 2010

When I recently discovered Interchange, I was exited; it seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. Then, I installed the demo and looked at index.html, where I saw [control] and [control-set] tags. When I looked to the documentation to find out what they do, my heart sank. It turns out the documentation for these tags gives no clue to the uninitiated. That's just one example; the documentation in general is surprisingly sparse for a program that's been around so long.

Before giving up and moving on, I wanted to ask if there are any people on this list who managed to learn how to use Interchange on their own, and if so, how did you go about it?