[ic] MailOrderTo Directive Not Working

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Mar 30 08:18:57 UTC 2010

>>Can you give more detail about what the "developer test" entailed? I'm not
sure what that would have affected.

>All I saw was this entry from an error log that showed a "test" from our
developer (had their email adddress). I can see that they completed >our
"request for quote" form online. I honestly don't know what kind of test
they did, but I know that after this, I stopped getting the >forms
emailed. I pleaded several times for them to fix this problem... they can't!

Sounds like time for a new developer.

The error message as you have mentioned in your other reply means that it
cannot use the sendmail program.
This can have more than one reason (system updated and different mailer
installed, permissions messed up, Sendmail directive changed to the wrong
mailer etc etc).

>diff -u catalog.cfg~ catalog.cfg
>Where do I enter this?

You need commandline access to do this, but from what I gather you do not
have that, you have no clue of linux style operating systems, nor have any
knowledge of Perl?  If this is the case, once again: time for a new
developer :)

>Thank you.
>AD

You could try finding a consultant via IRC:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#interchange ... You pretty much will
need to have commandline access (ssh) to get anywhere though.

CU,

Gert