[ic] credit card information missing in order mail

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Oct 12 06:49:02 UTC 2010

> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Gert van der Spoel <gert at 3edge.com>
> wrote:
> >> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Gert van der Spoel
> <gert at 3edge.com>

> cpanel
> out

> >> doesn't

> why

> >> Hello Gert,
> >>
> >> Earlier, there were some error files in that "tmp" folder and orders
> >> were not getting completed.
> >>
> >> But, I corrected them all. Now, now orders are getting completed and
> >> no error file is being created in "tmp" folder".
> >>
> >> Still, "credit card info" is missing in my "order mail".
> >>
> >> --
> >> Thanks,
> >> Sherin
> >>

> > Those errors were related to the encryption (pgp.*** files)?
> > Did you make any changes to your order routes in catalog.cfg to not
> encrypt
> > the credit card data?
> >
> > CU,
> >
> > Gert
> Hello Gert,
>
> Following were the errors I had earlier.
>
> =======================
> gpg: fatal: can't create directory `/root/.gnupg': Permission denied
> secmem usage: 0/0 bytes in 0/0 blocks of pool 0/123456
>
> gpg: failed to create temporary file
> `/home/dummy/.gnupg/.123456789.myserver.net.123456': Permission denied
>
> gpg: keyblock resource `/home/dummy/.gnupg/pubring.gpg': general error
> gpg: %s: skipped: public key not found
> gpg: email at dummydomain.com: encryption failed: public key not found
> =======================
>
> I fixed these errors by correcting file/folder permissions and setting
> following admin settings.

> ENCRYPTOR
> PGP     /usr/bin/gpg --no-default-keyring --always-trust --keyring
> /home/dummy/.gnupg/pubring.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r
> 'email at dummydomain.com' --yes
> PGP_CC_KEY      email at dummydomain.com
> PGP_KEY         /home/dummy/.gnupg/pubring.gpg
>
> I have following settings in catalog.cfg.
>
> =================================
> Route main  <<EOF
>         attach            0
>         credit_card       1
>         default           1
>         email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
>         encrypt           0
>         encrypt_program   "__PGP__"
>         errors_to         '__ORDERS_TO__'
>         pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_CC_KEY__"
>         pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
>         receipt           etc/receipt.html
>         report            etc/report
>         supplant          1
>         individual_track  orders
>         track             logs/tracking.asc
> EOF
> =================================
>
> Does this look good. Should I set "encrypt" to "1" ?
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Sherin

Looking at one of my own configurations I see some differences, but not sure
anymore if they are specific to my setup:
1)  I do not use __PGP_CC_KEY__  in my route, in both cases I have
__PGP_KEY__
2)  My PGP_KEY variable I have defined not as e-mail address, but as a short
alphanumeric key that is shown when doing gpg --list-keys ... The part after
the slash ...

         pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
         pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"

and then PGP_KEY  395FEAB3