[ic] credit card information missing in order mail

Sherin George list at sheringeorge.co.cc
Tue Oct 12 09:50:42 UTC 2010

Hello Peter,

I found something but I couldn't explain what is happening.

First of all, it is a cpanel server and interchange is running under
the user cpanel.

The user cpanel doesn't have ".gnupg" under its home & the interchange
is indeed not looking there, I think.

But, I found that cpanel need at least read access to files in
/root/.gnupg. But, I don't think it is doing any other than just
attempting to get there.

I think my PGP_KEY setup is wrong. But, I don't know how to correct.

Everyone says that, you should put the key found when u run "gpg
--list-keys". Usually, I will get following when running "gpg
--list-keys"

===================================
sherin at mypc:~/t$ gpg --list-keys
/home/sherin/.gnupg/pubring.gpg
pub   5763G/123456 2010-10-12
uid                 Dumy <dummy at dumydomain.com>
sub   123e/789456 2010-10-12
===================================

So, I am supposed to put "123456"  as "PGP_KEY"

But, when I am doing this, I will get following error.

==========================
gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on configuration file `/root/.gnupg/gpg.conf'
gpg: WARNING: unsafe enclosing directory permissions on configuration
file `/root/.gnupg/gpg.conf'
gpg: can't open `123456': No such file or directory
gpg: 123456: encryption failed: file open error

That means, interchange is looking for a normal linux file for
"PGP_KEY". If I put a normal linux file(Eg: path to exported public
key) as "PGP_KEY", it won't complain anything. Could anyone please
explain.

Also, could someone please tell me which user is supposed to have
gnpug public key, is it cpanel ?

--
Thanks,
Sherin