[ic] Anybody use Authorize.net via SIM

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Wed Sep 15 22:22:50 UTC 2010

Hi guys

I am thinking about washing my hands of PCI compliance by switching from AIM
to the SIM method. Anybody use SIM with Interchange?

And yeah, I realize if someone did hack into your website they could just
replace your SIM method with some pages that collects data for them as well,
but luckily the idiots at the PCI council don't realize that! In reality,
the PCIDSS should apply to any website that has something for purchase, and
not just those that store or transmit card data.

Best,

Paul