[ic] Design Tab

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Thu Jan 6 17:45:29 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Unger" <munger at acoustictrade.com>
To: interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
Sent: Thursday, January 6, 2011 9:18:54 AM
Subject: [ic] Design Tab

I recently inherited responsibility of maintaining our Interchange website(s) after some personnel changes.  The previous owner did not document userid/password information for the admin account before being terminated.  I have recently modified the access.asc file and reset the admin password to access the Interchange GUI.  However, I have noticed that there is no "Design" tab in my menu structure.  Any ideas as to how to get the "Design" tab back or to show up?  Thanks in advance.

What did the design tab allow you to access that you can't currently?  To edit tabs click on the edit link to the far right of the tab layer you wish to edit.  This will show you a list of available tabs in menu editor, if you see one that isn't showing up for you click on it and un-check the inactive link.  Then hit save menu item then finally hit the publish button.

HTH
-Sam