[ic] Payment processing by hosted payment processor?

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue Jan 25 02:39:34 UTC 2011

On 25/01/11 12:46, Angus Rogerson wrote:
> Is there anything in IC which handles payments collected by a third
party where the user enters their credit card information on someone
else's website (like Moneris or Global Payments hosted payment page) and
then just returns the confirmation number to IC? This would make our PCI
compliance much easier since we would never see their credit card
information.

This is how PayPal Express works.  You can have a look at that to see
how it differs from a standard payment module (such as Authorize.net).
Also any competent Interchange developer (myself included) can code up a
payment module for you if you want to hire someone.

Peter