[ic] Actionmap Handling - Patch

Justin La Sotten justin.lasotten at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:55:29 UTC 2011

I recently had the need to write some actionmaps that could be bound
to any arbitrary uri path.
For example:
    /foo/bar/baz
    /foo/bar/qux

The only way that I could see to make this work was to build actionmap
'foo' and have it look for 'bar/baz' and 'bar/qux'.
This didn't seem to be ideal.

After some digging around in Dispatch.pm and some playing around, I
was able to augment IC to allow the kind of actionmap binding I would
like.

I've forked IC in Github and committed my changes.
I've also issued a pull request for the patch.
The commit message and pull request detail the changes this patch provides.

Feel free to send feedback

Regards,
Justin La Sotten