[ic] Actionmap Handling - Patch

Justin La Sotten justin.lasotten at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:58:38 UTC 2011

>> I've forked IC in Github and committed my changes.
>> I've also issued a pull request for the patch.
>
> We don't really use pull requests, but ok.

I'm sorry, I read the following passage on this page
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/download

Everyone else is welcome to contribute to the project by forking our
GitHub repository, committing changes to their own GitHub fork, and
making a pull request to us. Or send us a patch.

Should probably change that is that isn't actually what you want.

> You should have provided the URL to your commit, after digging a bit I
> found it at:
> <https://github.com/justino/interchange/commit/95f70519b5b6ee06bbd3952653c22f00c4d7d54f>

I assumed that everyone can see the pull request direct from the main
Interchange github page. I know I can, but since it's mine, I guess
only I can see it.

> I've taken the liberty of making some suggestions via line notes on the
> page.

Ok great, I'll check them out and make any changes that should be made.

- Justin La Sotten