[ic] Edit Component not saving changes

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Mar 4 14:57:56 UTC 2011

Quoting Michael Unger (munger at acoustictrade.com):
> Does anyone know why when I edit a component from the content editor it will
> not save my modifications.  I have tried many variations of Clicking 'Ok',
> 'Save', 'Publish', etc. but my changes never get committed.  I really need to
> edit a component on my website and am having no success.  Thanks in advance.

We don't really support that component editor much any more, which is
why it is disabled by default. I suggest you try editing manually. If
you don't have shell or FTP access, you can use the Admin file
transfer facility.

We should probably just pull the whole thing out of 5.7.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  <mike at perusion.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown