[ic] Bug?

Frank Reitzenstein frank at aussievitamin.com
Sat Mar 5 19:02:34 UTC 2011

Grant wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am uprgading my stores as suggested on a spare hard drive. My main 2
>> stores seem to be doing ok. I get this error at checkout for my  third
>> store:
>>
>> 127.0.0.1 uuwtibmo:127.0.0.1 - [06/March/2011:05:08:47 +3200] chrestos
>> /shop/chrestos/process.html Runtime error: Can't use string ("STANDARD") as
>> a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at (tag 'value') line 18.
>>
>> That looks like a shipping option?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Frank
>>
> You'll probably get better suggestions from others but if this
> happened to me I would grep for "STANDARD" in any file that might be
> called at checkout and compare its use there to similar use in the
> stores that aren't having a problem.
>
> - Grant

Hello Grant,

I was able to fix the problem quickly by changing the shipping function
to one used in another store in shipping.asc

I survived the upgrade ok, and checked out to make sure. I better check
those shipping calculations for weights. The only puzzling thing is that
I managed to change the prices back to USD in all my sites but here.
They all changed to NL in the upgrade,

http://www.marcion.info/

I use USD as AUD as there is no difference until I really do have a site
for each country.

Regards,

Frank