[ic] googling for IC info

Daniel Davenport dances_with_peons at live.com
Tue Nov 22 20:20:10 UTC 2011

Usually, I don't.  :P  If it's not on icdevgroup.org or in the mailing lists
(or linked from one of those), I usually just figure out something on my
own.  It's a pain finding info on IC outside of those two places.

I just tried, though, and noticed if you put "interchange" and "ic"
together, more relevant results make it to the top.  Most people talking
about little-I "interchange" don't abbreviate it "IC".

/