[ic] dev/staging/production for IC

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Sun Oct 2 03:59:46 UTC 2011

On Sat, 1 Oct 2011, Grant wrote:

> How is your workflow for IC stuff?  Are you able to use the same machine
> for staging and production by using separate catalogs?  Maybe separate
> VM's instead?
>
> I'm leaning toward subversion for version control.

At End Point most of our Interchange sites use camps -
http://www.devcamps.org/ - with Git.

We decide whether to use the same machine or separate ones based on client
budget, number of simultaneous camps we have going (which equates to
number of simultaneous projects), disk space used by each camp, etc.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation