[ic] cross component

Kerry Blalock kerry at basicq.com
Thu Oct 27 19:47:33 UTC 2011

>> I have tried everything I can think of to get the cross-sell items to
>> appear in the Also see section on the basket.html. It displays random
>> items only it seems. I have populated the cross-sell field with sku
>> numbers, but they do not show up when that it is selected. I have tried
>> understand the logical process of the code that is causing it to not
>> work,
>> but cannot. I can fill values in the value section of the component of
>> the
>> basket and they show as expected. But, the same set shows for all items
>> put in the basket.
>>
>> I have read everything I could find related to this problem, but I found
>> not solutions addressing it.
>>
>> Thanks for any insight to guid me in the right direction
>>
>> Kerry
>>

> Is there data in your merchandising table?
>
> DB

Yes, here is one item:

	sku
	Promotions
	Banner text
	Banner image
	Teaser
	Closer
	Timed?
	End date
	Up-sell SKUs
	Cross-sell SKUs
	Cross-sale category
	others_bought
	times_ordered
	0-002-1				Save on Full Packs	Buy More, Save
More		20090212	20100212		6518-025 0-002-1 9-130-1 9-932-1 9-401-1 9-403-1
9-405.1 6418-025	Conventional Rods	{}	1

Sorry it's broken up, but the data is getting to the table.

Kerry