[ic] PaypalExpress payment module update

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Wed Apr 11 15:12:33 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 11 April 2012 08:48:05 Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> Hello, Lyn!
>
> I updated the version in Interchange's repository as well. One thing that
> has changed recently is that you force the credentials for the sandbox
> to be prefixed with sandbox_, otherwise you get the error

> I would like to change the code to fallback to the credential without
> prefix in this case, as this allows to handle the different credentials
> through "VariableDatabase" site, which is IMHO the standard way to use the
> same catalog.cfg for production/development.
>
> The second thing is that API calls without any credentials should produce
> a better error message instead of making a call to paypal which fails for
> sure.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Do you have any (public) repository for your payment modules?
>
> Regards + thanks for all your work for Interchange
>
>         Racke

Hi Racke

I'm just about to head off on a camping holiday on the Cornish moors, so don't
really have time to make changes before I go. I have no problem if you want to
do it yourself though. I don't have a git repo - probably should but have not
got around to it:) - but if you email me back the module or a diff I can
update the version on kiwi.

Best regards

--
Lyn St George